SomedayMaybe

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sunny day

This picture was not taken today, but today was a sunny day so I'm serving leftovers. The sun in this picture is a lot brighter even though today was cloudless too. It seems the sun shines harder when it's cold, but is it just less S02? I saw yellow haze on the horizon; I had a 2 hour meeting in a skyscraper and had all the time in the world to look at it. I wanted to get a bridge picture today, but I had to wait until the shadows formed angles and it didn't work out.

I love the shadow of the bus stop sign; it makes the light seem so theatrical. I love the reflection on the road. I like having the sun in the frame. As the winter wears on, the sun is higher & higher in the sky in the morning and it's harder to include it in the frame.

I see this scene every day and never get tired of it.



I could drive to work. I choose not to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home