SomedayMaybe

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The glowering sky



This was this morning. I was really trying to get a picture of the digging machine and had to wait until it turned sideways. Then I realized I could get the sun in the frame too. So once the digger turned sideways, I had to wait for crowds of people to pass to get a clear shot. But when the people cleared the street, the traffic would start moving again. I have a whole series: digger turned frontways so you couldn't see the elbow. People in the street blocking the digger. Cars driving along the street. And as it turns out you can just barely detect the digger.

All the while, I didn't notice the clouds changing across the sun. I'm going to add a sun series.






Now I'm really going to stop the camera back up. This is not a black and white shot. I know it's dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home