SomedayMaybe

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wrong



I have a talent for doing things wrong. I say the wrong things, interpret things the wrong way, zig when it's zag time, and even if I do the right thing I do it at the wrong time. It's at the point where I feel like I *have* to do things wrong before I can do them right. I'm like the Watership Down bunnies, tharn in the road because I can't escape the oncoming wrongness.

So the challenge becomes: how can wrongness be rehabilitated? Like when you pull a muscle and can walk upstairs fine but it hurts like heck to walk downstairs, or your handlebars get knocked askew and you have to steer right to go straight, how do you compensate? I still want to get to where all the people who do things right end up.

(p.s. this is a firefish)

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Plain(s)feminist said...

I dunno - I think what you see as "wrong" someone else might see as "unique" or "creative" or "honest" or something.

I'm not sure all the people who do things right are really right. Maybe they just know how to conform...

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Indri said...

This is a beautiful shot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home