SomedayMaybe

Monday, March 13, 2006



Monday & Tuesday... not good shooting days, not because of weather conditions (from thunderstorms to warm & sunny) but because of just general lack of motivation & inspiration... well, not inspiration necessarily. Two days lost to unresolved grumpiness.



This is a shot of the tide running out of the harbor on Sunday evening.




Not a great shot, I just think it's funny. In photo school, use of full-frame images was a matter of pride so everyone developed a sense of "what's going on at the edges." I was trying to get a shot of the two girls (not for art purposes but for personal memories). I couldn't catch them turned to the camera and I lost control of the bottom edge... hee.

Here is an authetic Tuesday photo that is neither a good shot nor particularly expressive... it is what it is, a weird tree in an unexplored corner of the park under the bridge. I accidentally walked on daffodil shoots to get here. The weird beach grass is a pretty color in the rain.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Indri said...

I love the "lost the bottom edge" shot. Kilroy was here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home