SomedayMaybe

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Multimodal photography



It is scary when your kid becomes your spitting image. You can tell this is not me because a) she's about a foot and a half too short; b) I never wear powder blue (and she wears it almost all the time), and c) she is riding a mountain bike with shocks (and I think shocks are for wimps as a general rule, although if you're younger than 12 it's probably OK).



This picture I took while driving. It doesn't do justice to the bilious yellow that this building was painted. I wanted to take a picture while driving (waiting at a light actually) and this mustard yellow house was the most noteworthy thing in sight. There is always at least one apartment for sale in this building. I wonder if the exterior color somehow causes residents to become dissatisfied with life. Stucco looks good painted yellow; I know half the world lives in yellow stucco. But there's a world of yellow.

I meant to come here to talk about taking photos on wheels, but I guess I ended up talking about two colors I find pretty repellant, although I only find powder blue repellant when I wear it. It makes me feel fuzzy and sleepy. I don't feel sharp in powder blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home