SomedayMaybe

Monday, April 03, 2006

Spring, finally



I haven't been photographing much recently. Spring flowers seem so cliche. I know I need to turn my camera on people, so I'm working on figuring out how to do that. And I'm going on a trip next week, and just like all the best vacations, my mind is already on the road. Anticipation is the longest-lasting part of the trip so it might as well be enjoyed. I'm wondering if I can still use my torn old money from the last trip, and I'm searching for the perfect pants which will have lots of pockets, dry fast and be presentable in a country where people don't wear playclothes all the time.



On Friday, after a rough day at work I found myself behind the old jail. The new bars looked really cool in the evening sunlight.

Yesterday I finally finished my taxes. I'm really pissed off to find that the tax rate for Married Filing Jointly is lower than that for Head of Household. Maybe I should get myself a non-working accessory spouse for tax purposes. Not only would my tax rate be lower but I'd have another deduction. And maybe then I wouldn't have to do all the housework myself, and maybe there would be someone who could muster up the energy & motivation for cooking meals. I hope there is some complex reason for MFJ getting a lower tax rate that my befuddled & overworked mind can't figure out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home